Jeunesse Reserve: A Complete Review on Proven Benefits and Results
Jeunesse Reserve is a dietary supplement. This product contains antioxidants from a blend of superfruits. Each one-fluid-ounce pack of Jeunesse Reserve defends your body from damage inflicted by free radicals. Every box comes with 30 packs or a one-month supply.
This liquid supplement has a yummy taste like sweet berries. This fruit blend has no artificial flavors, sweeteners, added sugars or food coloring. The true power behind the health properties of Jeunesse Reserve lies in its natural ingredients. If you’d like to learn more about it, read on to get the breakdown of what goes into each antioxidant fruit blend packet.
What are Free Radicals?
Free radicals are unstable molecules inside your body. They can come from what you eat, drink, and breathe. Free radicals are unpaired electrons. Without a pair, an electron becomes unstable until they find a pair.
While these electrons scavenge your body, they cause damage to your DNA, protein and cells. These free radicals also affect aging. Free radicals cause cell damage and death when they react with certain cell parts like membranes or DNA.
Over time, the damage resulting from free radicals can cause health problems. Free radical damage may lead to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancer and other inflammatory disorders.
Jeunesse Reserve Ingredients: The A-Listers
What makes Jeunesse Reserve effective in reducing the damage from free radicals in the body? These nine Jeunesse Reserve ingredients make this antioxidant fruit blend potent:
Resveratrol is a highly sought after compound found in red wine. Studies have revealed this compound reduces lifestyle-related problems, like heart disease and cancer.
A healthy person would require a daily dosage of 150 to 500 milligrams (mg) to reap the full benefits. However, to get an adequate amount of resveratrol for your body, you need to drink 175 bottles of red wine. And this is just to get 250 mg of resveratrol.
That’s an insane amount of red wine a day. Besides, you should not use this as an excuse to drink too much wine. To calculate it for you, a liter of red wine contains an average of 1.9 mg of trans-resveratrol. A standard bottle of red wine is 0.75 liters.
2. Dark Sweet Cherry
Cherries earned the nickname America’s super fruit for a reason. A cup of this fruit contains just 90 calories. Cherries provide copious amounts of protein, fiber, vitamin C and vitamin A. One study on cherries revealed consuming the fruit boosts your antioxidant activity up to 12 hours.
This fruit contains large amounts of anthocyanin glycosides to neutralize free radicals in the body.
Blueberries offer numerous health benefits, thanks to the antioxidant, anthocyanin. The said compound causes the fruit’s color. Studies reveal blueberries can help reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart disease. They can also help a person on their weight loss journey by improving the metabolism.
4. Concord Grapes
The grape family contains a wealth of antioxidants. Flavonols, stilbenes, phenolic acids and carotenoids make grapes a delicious source of nutrients. Concord grapes, in particular, enhanced memory function in adults. When you combine all their valuable health benefits, this little fruit earns the title of “superfood.”
The pomegranate is a recognized health food. Pomegranates have over 100 phytochemicals which make them effective in improving your health. Pomegranates promote a strong immune system, prevent cancer and improve fertility.
6. Acai Berry
People prize the acai berry for its anti-aging and weight loss benefits. This berry is a rich source of antioxidants, which comes from the Amazon jungle. In fact, Brazil calls it their “crown jewel.”
7. Aloe Vera
The gel in aloe vera leaves is a well-known cure for burns and easing inflammation. Aloe vera contains polyphenols that protect your body against many diseases.
8. Green Tea
Green tea is an ancient cure for a wide array of health problems. There are studies revealing antioxidants in green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of cancer. The polyphenols in green tea protect your body from a variety of diseases.
9. Grape Seed Extract
Just like grapes, grape seed extract contains flavonoids. This helps lower bad cholesterol and protects your body from cancer, diabetes, and other health complications. Studies also suggest grape seed extract can fight bacterial infections.
A Super Supplement: The Benefits of Jeunesse Reserve
Reserve dietary supplement provides antioxidant sustenance to your body in a convenient way. But, what will you get from taking this dietary supplement? Here are nine health benefits of taking Jeunesse Reserve regularly:
- It slows down the aging process. Aging may be inevitable, but delaying the effects of it is possible. Jeunesse Reserve benefits may give you a youthful glow while ensuring your body is at the peak of its health. Many studies support the claim that antioxidants lead to reduced photo-damage.
Your body’s antioxidant supply depletes over time. However, you need a steady supply of these healthy compounds to prevent skin aging. At the same time, sufficient supply of antioxidants also keeps your immune system in check. Older people are prone to diseases since their immune systems are weaker – but antioxidants can change all that.
- It improves resistance against chronic inflammation. Antioxidants prevent the number one silent killer in the United States from taking more lives. Chronic inflammation is a major health issue because damage from it may remain secret for years. It isn’t until the inflammation has already inflicted major damage that it becomes apparent. Therefore, it’s necessary to manage inflammation to maintain stellar health.
In 2009, a study conducted in Russia found how antioxidants can reduce inflammation. The research proved it’s possible to combine antioxidants to strengthen the immune system and combat inflammation.
- It enhances your memory. Memory impairment is a degenerative phenomenon. But, a recent study revealed it’s not impossible for senior citizens to maintain a sharp memory. One research discovered taking antioxidants for a period of four months improved the recall function of their study group. The participants were in the 50 to 75-year-old age bracket.
The phytochemicals in berries and apples are effective in preventing memory loss and diseases linked to this phenomenon. By getting a nutritious supply of minerals and vitamins, your memory will be sharper without causing any negative side effects.
- It improves muscle strength and reduces muscle fatigue. Antioxidants work wonders for muscle power, too. A study considered the relationship between antioxidants and exercise, and the results were stunning. During the study, participants took antioxidant supplements four hours before their workout. Participants who took antioxidants performed more repetitions at a greater velocity.
The same group also showed greater endurance while performing the entire workout. Based on this research, taking antioxidant supplements prior to workouts can improve performance and endurance.
- Anthocyanins improve cardiovascular function and fight cancer. When it comes to reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and fighting cancer cells, anthocyanin always comes up. This flavonoid is responsible for the blue-violet and red-orange hue of many fruits and vegetables.
Anthocyanin lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease. A study on postmenopausal women also revealed this class of flavonoids reduced the risk of death from heart-related ailments. Aside from heart issues, antioxidants also prevent the onset of cancer. This is because antioxidants slow down the growth of premalignant cells to protect the body.
- Essential fatty acids promote healthy digestive tract function and help digestion. Gut health says a lot about how your systems function. Bad digestion is often the first warning sign of more serious problems. Antioxidants can seal a leaky gut. A study on Belgian volunteers with irritable bowel syndrome proved this. They observed less cell damage in the group who took antioxidants.
Among the participants who took the antioxidants, 42 percent reported fewer symptoms. like gas, bloating and stomachaches. As for those who took the placebo, only six percent reported better symptoms.
- Phytosterols reduce cholesterol absorption and blood cholesterol concentration. Antioxidants help lower the “bad” cholesterol in your body. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has recognized phytosterols, one class of antioxidants, as heart healthy.
One to two teaspoons of this substance could decrease your risk of heart disease by as much as 10 percent. The effect of antioxidants could become more apparent after taking them for a week or two.
- It prevents various cancer types, thereby prolonging life. Resveratrol is one of the major ingredients in Jeunesse Reserve. Research studies show this compound has promising effects on cancer cells. Resveratrol can prevent and kill cancer cells. The effectiveness depends on the location of the tumor and the dosage, though.
Resveratrol is moderately effective against skin tumors. It also prevents the spread and growth of breast tumors. This compound also inhibits cancer cell growth in the stomach and the prostate. However, animals were the main test subjects on most resveratrol studies, so more research is necessary.
Low intake of fruits and vegetables is the main source of antioxidants. A lack of them is responsible for 1.7 million deaths each year.
- It contains anthocyanin, a powerful antioxidant. Anthocyanin is one of the 6,000 flavonoids in the polyphenol family. You can find this compound mostly in plant food. Folk medicine has touted the use of anthocyanin pigments for years. Modern scientists are also starting to have a keen interest in this compound.
Studies revealed anthocyanin offers tons of health benefits. One research study proves the compound can decrease the risk of heart disease by 34 percent. Heart disease is not the only dreaded disease anthocyanin can prevent. This compound can kill cancer cells, but it remains unclear how it prevents cancer.
There have been tests to show anthocyanin’s effect on various types of cancer. So far, researchers succeeded in preventing the invasion of cancer cells and inducing the differentiation against colon, lung, esophageal and skin cancers.
Anthocyanin was also linked to improved cognition and memory. How effective anthocyanin is in disease prevention depends on two things – metabolism and absorption. Professionals suggest people eat three servings of anthocyanin-rich foods per week.
While there has been much research on anthocyanin and its health benefits. Researchers are yet to discover why this flavonoid offers so many health benefits. Researchers suspect it has nothing to do with the antioxidant capacity of anthocyanin. They want to find the chemical which makes this flavonoid stand out.
How Many Antioxidants Should You Take Each Day?
There is no required dietary intake when it comes to antioxidants. This means experts have not actively monitored anthocyanin consumption from different sources yet. One study reveals the average American consumes 12.5 milligrams of anthocyanin from fruits, vegetables and other sources. However, China is among the first nations to prescribe how much anthocyanin should be in a person’s diet.
China prescribes an anthocyanin intake of 50 milligrams per day. The European Union, as well as Canada and the United States all lack dietary references for antioxidants and other bioactive dietary compounds.
In the U.S., there’s a drive to urge the public to increase their intake of foods to meet essential nutrient requirements. The campaign to meet the dietary guidelines also increases the antioxidants in your diet. There are no negative side effects associated with anthocyanin intake. However, a deficiency in antioxidants including flavonoids may lead to a greater risk of health complications.
Is Taking Antioxidants Harmful When You Already Have Cancer?
Oncology teams often prohibit antioxidant intake during cancer treatment. Antioxidants repair cell damage. Since cancer treatment destroys cancer cells to induce cell death, doctors believed antioxidants will be lapped up by the tumor to repair damaged DNA. However, recent studies refute these findings.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a potent antioxidant drug, Amifostine, for administration to patients going through radiation therapy. Various papers studying the effect of weaker antioxidants reported there were no incidents where taking antioxidants reduced the effects of chemotherapy.
Patients who took antioxidant supplements while in therapy reported fewer side effects. Co-administration of antioxidants during treatment has more advantages than disadvantages, unless you smoke. However, one study revealed those who took vitamin E antioxidants and smoked while undergoing cancer treatment had worse cancer outcomes.
Erring on the side of caution, it’s better to stick to getting antioxidants through food and drinks while undergoing cancer treatment. Reserve higher dose antioxidants after completing the required treatment cycle. When taking new supplements, including antioxidants, always consult the oncology team. It’s always better to get your doctor’s advice.
All About Taking Jeunesse Reserve
The ideal dosage for Reserve is one to two packs a day. You can take one dose early in the morning and another one at night. Jeunesse Reserve comes in gel form. When taking this dietary supplement, allow the gel to sit under your tongue for a short while. Doing this will help your body absorb the nutrients faster.
Each 30-ml pack contains just 13 calories, so you don’t need to worry if you are watching your weight.
Jeunesse Reserve Side Effects
The recommended intake for Reserve is one to two packs a day. Some people may take four packs a day, but they may experience moderate gastrointestinal issues and loose bowel movements. You should not take Jeunesse Reserve without consulting a doctor if you are:
- A pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- A child.
- Taking maintenance drugs.
- Dealing with heart problems.
- Allergic to any ingredients in this product.
If you experience any unusual symptoms after taking this product, always err on the side of caution and consult your doctor.
Can You Buy Jeunesse Reserve at Costco?
No, you can’t find Jeunesse Reserve at Costco. The good news is the product is available online. Check out Jeunesse Reserve prices and other details on the product website. They sell this product in boxes of 30 packets. Each packet contains 30 milligrams of the antioxidant fruit blend.
A Final Take on Jeunesse Reserve
A quick search on the web reveals several pages of Jeunesse Reserve testimonials. Most Jeunesse Reserve reviews are positive and promising. The list of ingredients shows the source of antioxidants that give this dietary supplement the potential to improve your health. Before taking Jeunesse Reserve, you should consult your doctor first, especially if you have serious health issues.